ExBlocks ExR2000 Card Reader
Designed and tested to IECEx Group IIC standard for hazardous area applications, the ExBlocks ExR2000 Card Reader is designed to work with both 13.56 MHz contactless smart cards and 125 kHz Proximity.
- Enable iCLASS, MIFARE, Proximity.
- Multiple data outputs available when multi-technology
card is presented depending on preference.
- Configuration cards configure the reader to custom
- Reads: 125 kHz – HID, Indala or AWID Proximity
- 13.56 MHz – iCLASS, ISO 15693 CSN (MyD, ICODE,
Tag-it), ISO 14443A CSN (MIFARE® DESFire®), US
Government PIV, ISO 14443B CSN, FeliCa™ IDm,
CEPAS CAN or CSN
- Differential signal outputs for increased noise immunity.
The ExBlocks Card Reader uses 64-bit authentication keys. Readers and cards
require matching keys to function. All RF data transmission between the card and reader is
encrypted, using a secure algorithm. The key management system reduces the risk of
compromised data or duplicated cards.
Security fasteners are used to prevent unauthorised access to product components.
High-contrast LEDs are used to clearly indicate the validity of card reads.
Indicators are clearly visible even in direct sunlight.